Deploying GrabCAD Print in a corporate network
The GrabCAD Print installer can be easily scripted for centralized delivery. To our knowledge, customers
have reported that the per-machine installer works fine with the following software delivery tools:
- Microsoft SCCM : https://docs.microsoft.com/
- PDQ Deploy : https://www.pdq.com/pdq-
- Quest KACE : https://www.quest.com/kace/
A tutorial for SCCM is available here.
If you want to change the way the installation will proceed, you can use flags. The flags may have the following effects:
- Hide the installer screen. The installation will take place completely in the background.
- Bypass the End User License Agreement (EULA) checkbox requirement. The checkbox will be checked automatically.
- Prevent the user from cancelling the installation. Normally the installer is cancellable within the first few seconds of the installation.
|Installer hidden||EULA bypassed||Not Cancellable|
|/q, or /quiet, or /s, or /silent|| ✔
In addition, a few preferences can be set during installation:
- /offlineMode — Sets the preference to use Offline Mode. Users will not have to log into GrabCAD Print.
- /disableAutoUpdate — Sets the preference to disable automatic updates. Updates may still be downloaded in the background, but the upgrade will not happen until the user says to.